Health Daily News

Provide up-to-date news and information about medicine, wellness, diet, nutrition, fitness, recipes, and weight-loss.

Good: For dieters advice never ends

Friends, family members were the years in my quest to lose weight and recently, readers of this blog, generous with their advice. You tell me, often with a passion on the fanatical borders, that is the key to weight loss (fill the empty).

The feedback is something like:

You can be healthy until you lose weight. You need to accept as it is your body.

All calories are the same. The same is no calories

To listen to eat carbohydrates. To listen to food grease.Eat everything you want in moderation.

Forget the vegetarian thing; need to eat meat. Forget the vegetarian cause;You need to be vegan.

Track your Gewicht.erhalten which never on a scale again.

I learned that weight loss things can be bound, I had never considered: fatty livers, leptin defects, sleep patterns, breathing. I said too fast, clean, visit overeaters anonymous, my progress to follow juice, on Twitter, weight loss podcasts listen to grow my own food, spend more time on the beach. A friend took the fear route and told me that I now lose weight not in diapers currently I I am 60.

I would seriously consider every bite weight loss advice spinner drag over plans, holistic approaches to my own opinion what would work for me and my body make.But the more advice I get the more I am convinced that there is only one person, those that I really need to hear: me.

If something good to lose weight may experience of the struggle, it is the fact that learning a lot about yourself in the process.

I know that exercise for me, am my biggest challenge bleibt.Ich at all now, exercise, other than walking to work, and I know this must change.I can capture only the regime to find that I really appeals to me, and that I believe in long term.Am I lazy?I don't think so, but I'm willing to reconsider.I know that telling me to "just do it," like a marathon running, skinny since birth friend of mine recently said not make it happen.I'm still trying to figure out what is.

I also know that I hate love relationship to eat haben.An multiple points in my life - birthdays, new year's Eve, random Monday – I said "this is the day, I will start to eat healthy and exercise more," returned only a month later, tail between the legs to bad habits.Maybe I easy boring or let my feelings ride my eating and exercise habits.Anyway, must I why even more about the emotions knowing that accompany my food.

Finally, I know that for me, a vegetarian is more important than weight to lose;I is no eating plan considering contains meat no matter how much weight it could help me to lose for me it's an ethical choice - about the killing of animals, mostly - that's who I am as a person suddenly light bulb moment happened ändern.Meine at the age of 16, was much to integral I a loud mouthed classmate gasped day and pointed to the blood filled vein sticking to gnaw a chicken leg auf.Ich ceased to eat animals in the next few months and lost about 10 pounds as Ergebnis.Mein meat-loving mother once joked: "I'm fine with you as Homosexuell.Aber when will this be whole vegetarian phase on?"It is not.

I recently returned from a two week vacation in Brussels, Amsterdam and Paris.In times were my only vegetarian options butter burst croissants and heavy Käse.Aber I lost five pounds.

Maybe it all who walk, was or travel to start me see the small Portionen.Die me integrate a nutritionist that can help what I learned about inspired as European food, and what it means, with a weight loss goal sein.Und urban vegetarians I hope that through dialogue - and write - about food, I can keep to hear me and start to make smarter decisions.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers